Pages

Shabby blogs background

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Birth Day Shadow Boxes

Another scrapbooking project I've been working on is completed! Yay!! Only about a billion more to go!

My friend Sandra talks on her blog about these shadow boxes she has. She does layouts for them every now and then and switches them up. That seemed like a bit too much effort for me but I liked the idea of doing a shadow box for each girl. I hummed and hawed for awhile over the content of these boxes and finally decided to showcase their births. The details are probably a little hard to see in these pictures - sorry - but I am pretty happy with how they turned out. The girls (well, the two that can verbalize anyway!) are thrilled with them! It's nice to have such an appreciative fan group!!


Marley Regan Day
Feb 26, 2004, 9lbs 4oz, 20", 8:04 AM


Paige Alexandra Day
Apr 15, 2006, 8lbs 14oz, 22", 5:41AM


Christine Elizabeth Day
Mar 23, 2009, 9lbs 9oz, 22 1/4", 11:33PM

Now to find a place to display them ...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment