Pages

Shabby blogs background

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Crafty Goodness!!

Okay, so I'm working on my Project 12 layouts for April, May and June (got a wee bit behind during my Directed Studies hiatus!) and will post them soon. April and May are done I just need to do June - hopefully later today depending on how much crafting time the kidlets let me have!! but what I really wanted to post about was all the sneak peeks I've been seeing for the Summer CHA that's comin gup soon in California. I MAY have to figure out a way to go to one of these shows one year. They sound like a blast! Of course, I'd probably have to win the lottery first and then hire a moving van to bring everything home!! LOL!

So here are a few of my favourites:

Monster Stew from Jillibean Soup.

Bella Blvd has a few new lines that ALL look cute - Sunny Happy Skies and One Fall Day are my favourites so far.

The Dear Lizzy Enchanted line from American Crafts is super cute - very girly which is perfect for a mother of 3 girls!! I also like their City Park line - those felt embellishments are to die for!

Well, that's it for now. I'll be back soon with my Project 12 layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment