Pages

Shabby blogs background

Monday, December 27, 2010

December Daily - Day 23

It's a new day, the baby slept MOST of the night in her own room and I've had my morning coffee ... time to blog about ...

Day 23:

Richmond Centre always has an amazing Santa set up complete with elves. For the past couple years Marley and Paige have enjoyed collecting Elf Cards so today I decided to take them "Elf Hunting". We missed the Elf Inspection (something Santa does when he arrives at the mall) but we were in time for the School of Christmas - a new activity this year.
My cover page (above) is a cut down 4x6 protector page into which I'd put the tag "2 Days Until Christmas" and then added a picture of the School of Christmas sign. It was draped with paper chains made up of children's wishes written onto "Believe" tags. That's the mall's theme during the Christmas Season - I Believe.


The back side of the cover page has a picture of the girls with a couple "captured" elves. As you can see, Paige was in her usual cooperative mood!

Next I added a cut down card protector page with 3 elf cards - the least detroyed ones of LC's!

On the Main page I added a picture of the girls and two elves "in class". Not sure what LC was doing in the middle of the circle but ... it's cute!
The back of the main page is blank at the moment and will actually become part of the Day 24 story. Stay tuned for that!!

Thanks for checking in again.

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty neat that the mall does that! I just love those elf cards!!! Thank you so much for your last comment on my blog - you are such a sweetheart to offer to send me Timmie's! Carole, another lady in England doing December Daily, said they only have 2 types of donuts over there - isn't that terrible?! Must be a North American thing, hee hee!

    ReplyDelete