Pages

Shabby blogs background

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Project 12 - November 2010

*This is my second post of the day. Please scroll down if you're looking for my December Daily post.*

My focus has been on my December Daily since mid-November so I almost forgot to complete my layout  this month for my Project 12 album. Just squeaking in before the due date, I give you ...

November 2010
There weren't all that many pictures from November that I felt told a story I wanted to tell. But I had some fun pictures of the girls that I knew would work. Especially given the sketch we had to work with.

The left hand side is the Fall Story we experienced in November. There was a lot of rain but also enough sunny days to get the leaves raked. This particular days was one of those beautiful, crisp Fall days. It was perfect for a photo shoot and I managed to get some great shots of the girls. Not all 3 together but ... small steps! I added some cut out maple leaves - the large one I drew on with my new white pen, and the smaller ones I added some Martha Stewart white glitter.

The right hand side is the Winter Story of our November. Just a couple days before this picture was taken I took the girls to Superstore to buy them both new snow suits (and Christmas party dresses). Just in time!! The first snowfall of the year was a decent one by our West Coast standards. The girls were itching to go outside and test out their new snowsuits.
I added a snowflake embellishment and journalled in the white pen. The white pen was a tiny disappointment. I was expecting it to be a bit more like whiteout. Instead it almost seemed to bleach the paper. I decided to use it anyway as it does look kind of cool.

Anyway, thanks for checking it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment