Pages

Shabby blogs background

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Christine Turns 2!

I can hardly believe that our Little Christine (LC as I call her here) is 2 today. Where did the time go?

March 23, 2009 - minutes after birth.

March 23, 2011 - all dressed, cleaned up, piggy tails in, and sitting in her new Dora Chair. 'Ora (as she calls her) is her favourite!!
Doesn't she look so big now?!
Sigh.

Here are some other images of this morning.

The Official Birthday Height Measuring!

Comparing the girls' heights - Marley was a good inch taller at 2 than both LC and Paige. Poor Paige was the smallest. I wonder if that will continue ... the middle child being the shortest?

The loot waiting on the kitchen table this morning!

LC got lots of help from her sisters.

Playing with the new horse carrier ...

... and Dora book.

And for you scrappy types, here is the card I whipped up last night (at 10PM!)


The "2" is popped up on dimensionals but it's hard to tell from this picture. Sorry! 
Can I just say that I LOVE my new Cricut!!! Especially since I bought new cutting mats and blades so it actually works well. And a big shout out to my friend Jenn who loaned me all her cartridges over Spring Break. Not only have they helped me make a few cards, but I have been going nuts cutting things out for my Hawaii album. If all goes according to plan, I will show you the finished album on Friday. Yay!!


Okay, I've got one of Marley's school friends here for a playdate so I guess I really shouldn't hole myself up in the office. Thanks for stopping by!

 

1 comment:

  1. Aaaaw, cute, love the piggy tails! P.S. Love the shots you got on your last post!

    ReplyDelete