Pages

Shabby blogs background

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Break So Far

Tomorrow is LC's 2nd birthday and I've still got a few days til my 5 on Friday post, so why am I posting now?! Just because.

I wanted to share some pictures of the first official day of Spring ... around here anyway. It was technically the day before the first day of Spring but the sun came out and its heat was sooo nice! I took the girls over to a local park and here's what transpired ...

They tore around the (thankfully desserted) tennis courts on their bikes/scooters. Here is Paige - don't let the winter jacket fool you, it was warm-ish.

Here's Marley on her scooter.

I just can't get used to that gap!

LC found the only puddle for miles! Of course!!


Then we went on the swings.

Marley monkeying around on the rings.


Paige on Marley's scooter.

And of course, on our return home Marley climbed the tree. She's getting pretty high these days!!

Thanks for checking in with me. I've got to run now and bake a cake for a certain little almost 2 year old while she's still napping! Oh, and I've been incredibly crafty the past few days too. I'm a few short layouts away from completing my Hawaii album. Once it's finished I'll post a slideshow. Hard to believe it's been a year since we were basking in the sun on the beaches of Maui.
Sigh.
Paige still asks when we're going back. Bless her!

No comments:

Post a Comment