Pages

Shabby blogs background

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Just a quick post to share some crafty goodness with you. We are heading off to Abbotsford soon for a family Easter celebration. But I have a few minutes to get this up.

Here goes ... first up are my Easter cards to the girls. I whipped these up last night which is why they are so simple. I LIKE simple, but I think if I had thought about it before yesterday and had more time I could have made them a bit "fancier". Not that the girls care!






Then there is the card I made for Paige's 5th birthday - again, very simple.


And last but not least, the Happy Birthday banner I made for the girls. Paige got to be the first to use it but I have made it in such a way that all the girls can use it year after year. Yay for reusing!!






Thanks for checking in again. I hope you have a very happy Easter with your families!

No comments:

Post a Comment