Pages

Shabby blogs background

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Blog Candy winner ... finally!!

Sorry about the delay in picking a winner. I have been feeling overwhelmed by responsibilities lately and this little task fell through the cracks. Until now ...

I put everyone's name into a hat (okay, bag) and pulled out the lucky winner.

That person is ...

... DRUM ROLL PLEASE ....


...NITASHA!

Congratulations! Nitasha, please email me with your address and I'll get your goodies off to you. alisonday@eastlink.ca


Have a great Wednesday everyone and thanks for playing along. It's great to see a few new followers, both here and over at http://adaydesigns.blogspot.com/. Hopefully I can keep the content interesting for you all! :)

Gotta get the girls from school and take them costume shopping. Marley has started the daily pestering so this year I'm going to nip it in the bud early by shopping early! Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment