Pages

Shabby blogs background

Thursday, December 8, 2011

December Daily - Day 7

So far so good. I'm not falling too far behind. Amazing!

Here's a look at Day Seven:

This is the number overlay page. I chopped off the top flap, and added some fun items into the pockets. Below you see how the whole thing opens up. Since my story today is about my and Christine's trip to Starbucks for a treat after shopping for Advent calendar items (and stocking stuffers .. shh, don't tell!) it seemed appropriate to include several items from their packaging.

This bag was one I'd saved from last year but the logo above was from my coffee sleeve this year. I punched it out then added some red glitter. I also glittered the smaller snowflakes. 

Here's a look at the main page. The photos were pretty bad since all I had was my phone camera so I decided to create a collage with them. I added the words from my coffee sleeve (Let's Merry. Huh?!) then journalled in the bottom section where I normally add patterned paper.

On the back I glued the bag that held Christine's snack. Not sure what I'm going to put in the yet ... maybe nothing ... but it's there if I need it. Christine did some cute art work today which I may add since today's story is going to be about making cookies. Stay tuned for that layout!

Thanks for stopping by. Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Alison, this looks incredible! I loooove the glittery snowflakes and all the packaging - awesome! I'm off to Merritt for hockey, so if you're posting and I'm not commenting, that's why! Hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete