Pages

Shabby blogs background

Saturday, January 14, 2012

January's 12 on the 12th

Better late than never, right?
I realized that I didn't get 12 usable shots - mostly because I completely forgot to take pictures of the most exciting thing to happen that day - my Epicure party! Doh!! Anywhoo ... here's what I got. A wee slice of life around here (such as it is).

My Breakfast of Champions ... newly discovered Lactose Intolerant Champions that is!

And the all important cup o' joe!


LC's post breakfast snack # I lost count - cantaloupe melon.

Poor sick Paige. She was home all day because of a fever and ear ache. This is taken at 8:38AM.

And here she is again at 4:01PM. Yes, she's still in her pj's!! 
And LC was caught with an extended snuggle with her "ditti" (blanket - supposed to be only for naps but Mommy was soft this day!)

Marley with her after-school snack of Banana Chocolate Chip muffin. I think she nuked it for too long, hence the oven mitts! Silly girl!

Dinner - a new Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe from one of our family favourite cookbooks, "Eat, Shrink and Be Merry". My taste buds liked it. The Lactaid I swallowed before eating it allowed me to temporarily enjoy it. All the creamy dips and the baked brie I ate at the Epicure party later didn't sit well with me that night or the next day. 

Sigh ... I miss cheese!

Gotta love the recipe names!

Well, there you have it. Thanks to my party guest orders I have some yumminess heading my way too which I know the family will enjoy. Now, if only their dips didn't all call for sour cream or yoghurt!!

And for you crafty types, here's a sneak of something you will find over on my Stampin' Up! blog ...


This might be my most favourite layout to date!!

Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your weekend!


1 comment:

  1. You're lactose intolerant? When did you figure that out? That sucks! But you know, when I was eating super clean (sooooo long ago!) I got to the point where I didn't even notice no cheese or milk, so you'll be fine, just give it a month or so, I'd say. Your poor sick little girl, Ailis had an earache on Christmas Eve, so we went through that too. Then your cookbook, well, I have the same one! Go figure, what else could there be in our parallel lives? Well, can't wait to see that layout, I see a very pretty doily poking out, I recognize that die and I've got my eye on it, heehee! I've got Brenna down for a nap and everyone else is busy, so I'm going to finish my lunch and see if I can get a layout done, chat soon, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete