Pages

Shabby blogs background

Monday, November 19, 2012

It's Let's Get Sketchy Reveal Time!

I'm a little behind getting this posted - it's been a crazy weekend of working shifts at both my jobs plus trying to keep on top of things around the house. Guess which one is slipping!!!

This week my team over at Let's Get Sketchy worked with this sketch.


Here's what I came up with.

This is a picture of Marley at age 4 - back when we did annual Sear's Portraits!

Some close ups for you.



The doilies were all cut out using my Stampin' Up Delicate Doilies Sizzlits die. I just cut a bunch out of several different papers and then folded them over my pieces of twine. 

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a chance to check out all the lovely layouts our team contributed this week! Have a great Monday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Love all of your doily shapes on this! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Alison - love the cluster up top and your twist on the banner! You know, we've been talking about getting a proper portrait done for years, maybe it's about time? She's such a doll here, love her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the doily shapes and the splatters!

    Kathleen
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete