Pages

Shabby blogs background

Monday, December 3, 2012

Let's Get Sketchy Reveal Day

It's Monday. The first Monday of December in fact! Can you believe that?! I am already behind on my December Daily (working all weekend tends to do that to a gal) but I did manage to get my layout done for Let's Get Sketchy. This week Team A was working with this sketch.

Yummy, right? Here's what I did with it.


These pictures are from last year (some of my loyal followers may recognize them for Day 7 of my DD last year.) They were also taken with my crappy camera phone but I am embracing them for the story they tell. A story which in another year and a bit won't be repeated! Little Christine is growing so fast that these Mommy Dates will just be another memory once she starts Kindergarten. Sigh. As excited as I'll be for that day (don't get me wrong, the happy dance WILL come out!) I'll also likely be one of those Moms tearing up as I watch her skip into class! Until then I think I may need to have more dates like this!!

Here are some close ups of the details.


The little silver dots are Liquid Pearls. I forget to use it a lot and then when I do I wonder why because the results are so pleasing! Go figure!




Be sure to pop over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog (if you haven't already) to see what the rest of Team A has come up with today. We always appreciate some love left ... just sayin'!
Have a great week everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I love this page!! I have a page from some time back of my daughter and I sharing a Starbucks moment....Her's, of course, was hot chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable photos! Great job with the sketch! I love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable photos, and I love that little flag peeking out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful pattern papers! Lovely take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the simplicity of this with that bold "background" paper!

    ReplyDelete